I Already Have An Authorization For Therapy From Triwest

Below are instructions if you already have an authorization for therapy but not at DTC or are currently receiving therapy elsewhere and would like to transfer to DTC for services.

  • Contact TriWest at 1-888-874-9378 and advise them you would like to change your authorization for speech and/or OT to DTC (Developmental Therapy Center).  The tax ID for DTC is 731-65-2748.
  • TriWest will notify both you and us (we need a written authorization to schedule services).  Please feel free to call us to expect and look for your authorization.  If you receive a written authorization and we have not, please fax it to our local office.
  • Frequently, (particularly for speech therapy services) you will need to provide an IEP to TriWest before they will authorize services.
  • Once we receive the authorization we can schedule your evaluation.  You will be required to sign a financial agreement understanding the terms of your insurance policy, your financial requirements, and our policies prior to scheduling this evaluation.
  • In order to assure a high quality of care, there is a significant amount of clinical paperwork we require. Please fill it out prior to your appointment or be sure to arrive early to complete it.  The paperwork is a significant part of the evaluation and we are not able to complete the evaluation until we receive it.

Please download the following forms: DTC Policies and the therapy packet to bring to your first appointment

Triwest Packets:

Speech Therapy

Occupational Therapy


I Need Help…
If you have any questions or difficulties during the above steps, please do not hesitate to contact any of our office locations.