I Am Interested In Obtaining Services Through My Insurance Company

Below are instructions if you are interested in paying through your own insurance for occupational and/or speech therapy services. We are happy to work with all insurance companies and individual insurance plans will vary.  We may be out of network, but your insurance may still cover services.  We are in network with United Healthcare, Blue Shield, and Sharp Community Medical Services, and Pacificare.

Every insurance plan is different regarding their benefits, so it is important you have verified your benefits in regards to our clinic, DTC (Developmental Therapy Center), tax ID (731-65-2748).  

  • In order for us to bill insurance, you will need to obtain a current prescription from your pediatrician for occupational or speech therapy treatment, including a diagnosis code and frequency of visits.
  • If your child has not had an evaluation from a speech therapist or occupational therapist in the last 6 months, we will also need a prescription for an evaluation (the doctor can write a prescription for an evaluation and treatment on the same note).
  • If your child has had an evaluation from a therapist in the last 6 months, we will need a copy of the prescription and the evaluation report.

If you are ready to get started and would like for us to verify your insurance benefits with our company, download the following form and fax it with a copy of the front and back of your insurance card to our local office.

Please download the following forms: DTC Policies and the therapy packet to bring to your first appointment.

Insurance Packets:

Speech Therapy

Occupational Therapy

Private Insurance

PIease return the forms via: email, fax, mail or drop-off at our local office.

Please note: We are unable to provide services through medicare/medical.